|Experience : 5-15 Yrs
|Job Location : Jaipur, Kota, Hyderabd
|Enough leadership qualities, team handling skills, organizational skills and ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Experience and understanding of multi-channel distribution business models . Reporting line management. Excellent Communication. Presentation and Negotiation skills.
|Should be able to :
- Lead the planning and implementation of day to day office operations.
- Facilitate the execution of the projects.
- Work in conjugation with the Technical Teams, Project Team, and Business Team.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Assemble and Coordinate project staff.
- Manage budget and accounts.
- Quality assurance.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
|Desired Candidate Profile :
|Education : 1st Class B.E./ B. Tech.(Electrical, Mechanical, Diploma in Electrical Engineering
|Should posses :
- Quick Learning ability.
- Dynamic Personality.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have Good presentation skills.
- Should have experienced.
|Benefits : Unmatched Salary, Perks, incentives, we provide a true professional working environment and a platform to grow.
|NOTE : If interested forward your resume with CTC details and notice period.
|Post your resume : email@example.com